There are Gold Nuggets everywhere, I will find them and post them.

Thursday, July 14, 2005

What is a Gold Nugget

This can be defined (by me) as a valuable piece of information. There will be tons of gold nuggets here, anything to sports related things and more importantly about generalizations about all kinds of people. I'm hispanic so it will be about whites, blacks and , yes you got it, hispanics too. I think the latter will be the easiest just cuz being one, i know of so many.
I will discuss sports related stuff like, what the hell is a nascar driver getting banned for a few races for the use of steroids. I may not know how hard driving a car at 180 mph is like but, really, steroids, to drive? I would take stuff that keeps me awake for all those forsaken hours of driving, or take pills that would keep me from going dizzy.
I'm a huge soccer fan, and being the busy lawyer that I am I will try to be up to date on all of the transactions and the huge amounts of money spent by the owners.
Feel free to coment, as I don't take offense to much, excpet if you talk bad about the Chicago Bears. Just Kidding. With this introduction I say hello to the internet and to the many people that will read this. (I highly doubt it but what the hell, here it is)

1 Comments:

Blogger Homer said...

Eagerly awaiting gold nuggets

3:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home