There are Gold Nuggets everywhere, I will find them and post them.

Friday, July 15, 2005

New Found Inspiration

I was driving to work this morning and as I was listening to the radio, this old man comes out of nowhere and cuts me off. He almost made me crash into another vehicle. My reaction was to beep my horn and I was ready to call him names among other things. When I realized it was an old man, I opted not to do anything else. I just gave him a look and as I was doing that, he gives ME the finger. I just shake my head and keep on driving. This is what most people do, when it's realized that it's an old person, most don't do much. Well, I say enough is enough. I believe that all old people have conspired against us. Since it's us (the younger generation) that is putting them in homes they will do anything to get back at us. I say, if they want to be treated equally, do so. If they cut you off, give them the finger, follow them close by, give them gestures to pull over so you can kick their ass. You say where is this anger coming from? Well, I got my inspiration from my friend the freakinrican. Not only did he deny a 70 year old woman of the few little dollars that she has, but he caught her in her deception, and made her pay for it. All freakinrican did was to treat then equally, and she got what she deserved. So, what is the goldnugget today? There is a worldwide conspiracy from old people against us. Wise up and do what is necessary to stop the nonsense

1 Comments:

Blogger Mariam said...

A girl I knew in undergrad was killed after her car stalled and she got out of the car by the side of the road. A 92 year old man sideswiped her in his Buick. He never even knew he hit something until the police told him.

10:01 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home