There are Gold Nuggets everywhere, I will find them and post them.

Friday, March 03, 2006

Time for another award

Friday is finally here and the award goes myspace.com. I give the award to this wonderful site for two reasons, and both for making headlines.
1. As some of you may know, myspace.com got publicity from some guys who made a video about the site. I personally didn't care for the movie (mainly because I wasn't in it) but others seemed to enjoy it. So far so good for myspace.com.

Now the not so good publicity

2. Some middleschool kid posted death threats and antisemetic comments on his post on myspace.com. YES is did say middle school. I remember my middle school days. There were threats to beat someone up, there were fights, and there was even one girl that got pregnant in my middle school. I have to admit I was torn as to who to give the medal to. I thought the kid at first because of how stupid to post stuff like that for all to see, and you know there's some rat kid ready to tell the whole world about that. So I was really contemplating giving him the medal for being stupid and being a racist little bastard (am I badmouthing a middle school kid? wow that's sad, but he does deserve it). Quick side note, I wonder what his parents are like, do they share his same views, and if so then they should be the ones getting the medal.
ultimately I chose myspace.com just because of the publicity they're getting, including the bad.

Congratulations Tom (myspace.com) for the publicity, please accept this medal as a token of my appreciation to your site.

Here is the presenter with your medals.

5 Comments:

Blogger * said...

I actually read this the first day you posted it, but the picture stopped me dead in my tracks.

It left me "commentless". I thought it would help if I came back later, but nope.

5:18 AM

 
Blogger Zanne said...

I just love how the stars are strategically placed on that guy's speedo.....tom gets a medal.....guy in speedo.....4 stars! :-)

6:34 AM

 
Blogger Zanne said...

THREE STARS......sheesh, that pic made my eyes go weird.

6:35 AM

 
Blogger Zanne said...

ok last comment.......do you think the speedo guy would spit or swallow?? I say he spit(z)! HAH! Mark Spitz....yeah bad joke :-)

11:43 AM

 
Blogger Gold Nugget said...

If you think the stars look good there now, wait until he gets an erection.

11:36 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home