There are Gold Nuggets everywhere, I will find them and post them.

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Fight Club

This is just a random story about the first fight I got into. Let me start by saying that there were other fights prior to this one but they really weren't fights because I apparently wasn't that much of a challenge to the other guy. OK I admit it I was the pawn for two bullies in elementary school. I digress.

Anyway, when I was in 7th grade I was chilling by my locker, I was still a dork and my accent was still terrible. As I was saying, I'm chilling there getting my books for my next class when the guy next to me hits me with his locker door. I look at him, he doesn't say anything and I push the door back. I apparently pushed his door to hard for his liking and he decided to start some static with me (you like that phrase? It was used a lot in that time). It's funny remembering this and it seems as if it happened yesterday.

He pushes me, I push him back. He calls me an asshole I call him a bitch. He throws the first punch aimed at my stomach. I, very much like Ralph Macchio, block it with the skills taught by Mr. Miagi.

After the punch is thrown I could hear the crowd saying "Ohhhhhhhhhhh damn, he blocked that shit, hit him, hit him back." I just stand there with a shitty ass grin telling him that I wasn't having any of it and he should try again.

He then lunges at me and I get cracked in the back of the head. I thought to my self "damn this nigga can hit." Felt like I got with a rock or something. I then push him and just when I do that I throw a right cross that landed by his eye and nose.

The guy falls back and to the ground and starts crying. At this point I don't know what got into me, but it was almost like Ralphi, from the Christmas Story when he starts beating the bully up and starts swearing and punching like a nut. I was about to get on him and start punching but a teacher pulled me off. As I was trying to get on him I was saying shit like "get up bitch, this is too easy," and "you ready for some more pain?" and my favorite "If I were you I'd stay there otherwise I'll end you." who the hell says "I'll end you."

My friends told me this later and as you might be right now they were laughing not only at what I said but how I said it with my broken ass English.

Back to the fight. When I got hit by this fool and later when I pushed him his Lock flew out of his hand. Apparently this fool tried to knock me out with his lock. The fact that the lock didn't do anything to me at the time and the fact that I took this fool out with one punch gave me some cred in the school. 1000 points RESPECT (thats from GTA got that Homer?).

One of the teachers pulled me into her class room to then take me to the principal's office. Her whole class is already seated and she asked me "what happened" I said "Tom started it he hit me with lock in head." (I didn't mistype the way you read it is the way i said it)

After that I was seen as someone that shouldn't be picked on. I laugh at the stupidity of this fight but in reality this was the first time I was seen not as a kid to be bullied. This story may not be a big deal to some of you, but for someone with shitty ass clothes, bad accent and very few friends it did wonders for my school reputation.

3 Comments:

Blogger Homer said...

I heard that that guy came back many years later looking for revenge, talking shit about your yellow shirt.... I also heard that a PCG had to hold you back and that you drank Whiskey SOURS the rest of the night....???

10:14 AM

 
Blogger * said...

It all worked out for good. Your only choices were to beat someone down and "maintain your rep" or become someone's bitch.

You chose wisely.

4:26 AM

 
Blogger The Foxybrown Show said...

Happy New Year and I hope this year is even more Foxy than the last!

1:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home