There are Gold Nuggets everywhere, I will find them and post them.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Strip club etiquette

This is just a random comments on strip clubs. It's been a while since I was in a strip club, but the thing to do is that whenever a girl approaches you, you have to tip her. I didn't mind tipping them when I'm by them and they're putting on their show. What I really hate is when they put their clothes back on and they walk around collecting money. Sometimes I ended up tipping them twice, once while she's performing and the second time when they do the walk-aromatic.

There is a way to avoid the second tipping. Maybe I'm the only cheap person that did this but when they were doing the walk-around and approached my table, I would get up and either go to the bathroom or got up to go to the bar. The worst was when a ugly ass girl approaches, you don't have a chance to leave and end up tipping an ugly ass girl. I always got joy when I would get up and leave, and leave my buddy behind stuck with tipping the ugly dancer.

I've been to a few strip clubs where there was full nudity. The first time I went to one of these I was 18, so naturally I wanted a lap dance. I pay the money and when the girl starts her routine she dances for a bit, takes the top off and keeps on dancing. I'm thinking "the song is almost over and her panties are still on." Much to my detriment I came to find out that even in full nudity strip clubs, they don't do lapdances fully nude. That may not be the case everywhere, but all the places in the surrounding area were like that.

I was at another strip club and was in the dance area when the girl was doing some moves, much to my enjoyment. I, like a gentleman, put the dollar in my mouth so she can get it with whatever part of her body she likes (except her hands). She gets really close and starts the heavy breathing to "turn me on" (you know what I mean, right Homer?). She then does something unexpected, she sticks her tongue in my ear and licks it real good and proceeds to the other side and does the same. I hadn't notice her doing that to the other guys there so I'm thinking "damn maybe she actually likes me and maybe I can hook up with a stripper, how cool would that be" (shut up, I was 18 and horny, I can hope can't I?) Just as I'm thinking that I look to my left and she's doing the same to the guy and then that's when it hits me.
1. She's done this to tons of guys and who knows where in the list I am, it's almost like getting dirty seconds, or 5ths for that matter.
2. How much ear wax had she swallowed that night.
3. What does her mouth taste like (I don't want to know)
4. If she has a boyfriend, does he know she does this and does he care that he has other guy's earwax in her mouth?

Finally, does it hurt when they jump on the pole hang on with their legs and slide down? You don't see firemen sliding down the pole in shorts, plus I had a friend that was a fireman and he said he did that once and hurt like hell. I know strippers don't slide down fast or a long way, but it would seem like it would hurt nonetheless.

15 Comments:

Blogger * said...

If it makes you feel any better for having your brief moment of naivety, my ex-bf made it with a stripper, though this was in Brazil (one of the reasons why he's my ex).

I'm glad that you realized the line of contamination. The thought of it gives me the dry-heaves.

Perhaps the ladies oil up a bit so they don't have their skin drag.

3:50 AM

 
Blogger Gold Nugget said...

Good observation CM but if they oil up how do they hang on the pole with their legs upside down? Makes you think of their strong thigh muscles (ala homer) "ummmmmm muscles"

8:30 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude I never gave a girl a second tip unless she gave me something special. It's just one of those things that you gotta stand up for. I mean if I'm going to give them the Benjamins (OK the Washingtons) I need something that's specific to me.

As far as the ear licking thing, it could be worse, she could have been...nevermind, just know it could have been worse.

Rican

8:43 AM

 
Blogger Homer said...

2 things:

1) What about the story where the dude made a hole in the dollar bill...?

2) The gold nugget of the day, since you forgot to put one in: Always be nice to the unpopular girls in your class, they may grow up to be hot. Two words: Georgia Peaches ;-)

11:28 AM

 
Blogger * said...

oh yeah..for clarity...ear licking or ear DIGGING?

And as far as the pole thing... thigh strength to hold on, ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNND release to slide.

6:11 AM

 
Blogger Gold Nugget said...

Homer,
I will not discuss your first point because i dont want to disgust my readership. As far as your second point i'll clear that up a bit. In middleschool there was a girl who shall remain nameless but wasn't very attractive, there were some nice qualities about her, but for the most part other guys would make fun of her uni-brow and other things. She was a very nice girl and from what i remember we got along very well. I don't think she went to the corresponding highschool but the next time i saw her she looked very good. If you would like to see what she looks like go here http://www.sweetgeorgia.com/
I have to warn you that the material is not office friendly and should be viewed in the confines of your home.
I am not making this up and i have personal details about her that will give my story credibility but for legal reason i can not disclose but remember what i have in the post is pure GOLD not fools gold.

6:25 AM

 
Blogger Mariam said...

Didn't she work at "On The Border"? I seem to remember discussing such things summer after our 1L year...

8:37 AM

 
Blogger Gold Nugget said...

Mariam,
As always your memory does not fail you. She did work at said place, although with her new "work" she no longer has to deal with guys drewling over her and now she just deals with guys banging her brains out.

10:08 AM

 
Blogger Mariam said...

Oh, lemmie guess...Said actions are filmed and perhaps broadcasted on the internet?

10:44 AM

 
Blogger Homer said...

Welcome to the double digit club my man

11:05 AM

 
Blogger Homer said...

welcome to the dozen club my man

2:33 PM

 
Blogger Homer said...

unlucky number 13...

10:40 PM

 
Blogger Zanne said...

Stripper hands oh strippers hands.....the many places they have been. I have always cringed when i see the infamous hang upside down and slide on the pole move. And I always look to see if there is pole 'rash' or 'burn'. But on the same token most of those places are really chilly and almost kinda cold for nippley purposes. So I doubt they feel anything.

As for tipping, the clubs i have been to were fully unclothed both on stage and offstage for lapdances. On stage your not obligated to tip unless you want to see more skin.....more money the more she takes off. The lapdances....well you get your own personal lapdance for one song. And the clothes come off because its 20 bucks upfront.

I remember seeing this guy take shooters from the cocktail waitress...drinks in those science lab test tube things. Well she would give the test tube a BJ and some tongue then put the thing in between her DD (thats a conservative number) boobs and the guy would take a shot. Now imagine her saliva and the amount of slober on her boobs. Nast.

8:21 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You really don't have to tip a girl just because she comes up to you. She doesn't particularly care for you to tip her just for coming up to you- she wants to get you back to do a private dance. If you don't want this from a particular lady, just tell her you're not interested in getting a dance at that time. If she's a good dancer, she'll head elsewhere to try to get a dance from someone else.

If you're interested in learning more about strip clubs, I highly recommend checking out Strip Tag. You'll find lots of information about clubs, and you can also search for clubs in your area.

11:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey any body know were i can find jeni the beautiful stripper at the golden nugget? i enjoy her show alot.

6:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home