There are Gold Nuggets everywhere, I will find them and post them.

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Whites Rule...

...or do they? This post will cover a few things, all of which will have a racial tone to.
Most minorities get their last names butchered (blacks excluded as most are either Jackson or Robinson, and arguably most Hispanics are limited to Hernandez or Fernandez which can be easily pronounced) by white people trying to pronounce them. Well, one day I went to the DMV and there was one of my heroes. The DMV clerk was a Hispanic man, he was working in the counter where he took the ID pictures and called your name to get the license. In all his deviousness, every time he called a white person's name, he would butcher the hell out of it. I could tell that he was doing it on purpose because he had this smile that said "Oh how sweet is to get back all all these white people." Now, some whites might say "most Hispanics have a devious little smile all the time, and that's because Hispanics really are devious." Although there may be some truth to this, I say, it takes one to know one. I knew he was doing it on purpose. As I was watching this go on, I couldn't hold the laughter, and sitting in that little chair in the DMV I witnessed "The Greatest Show on Earth." I really feel bad for Asians, as their names are really butchered, so as a message to the Asian nation, if you work at a DMV or any other place that requires to call people's names out, please follow the example of the devious Mexican DMV worker, I guarantee happiness on your part.
The gold nugget is this - White people, watch out, all the minorities will get back at you for all the shit you do or did to us. We will take all that is dear to you. Example - the "American game (baseball)" is not really American anymore, is it. Hispanics rule that now, and watch out, cuz the Asians are coming and when they come, they come by the dozens. As the comedian John Leguizamo once said about Hispanics (and I add it to Asians as well) "We multiply like roaches."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Getting back at unintentional mistakes by intentionally being an idiot is awesome.

12:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home