There are Gold Nuggets everywhere, I will find them and post them.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Who's to blame

My friend Homer wrote a post about the different type of girl haters, this will be somewhat similar in that it will talk about Hispanic haters.
As you may have heard there is a new Supreme Court Justice, John Roberts (he is technically a nominee at this point but let's assume it's all said but done). He's a conservative and for all I know he may become a great Justice. But this post is not about him, it's about who could've been. If you have followed all the choices that could've been, at one point there was speculation that a Hispanic would be a Justice. Now some of you may laugh at this and say to yourself "there's no way in hell a Hispanic is ever going to be a Justice." I think that there is a lot of truth. It wont be the fault of the president, white people or Congress for that matter. The ones to blame are Hispanics themselves. Right now white people are probably scratching their heads and saying "huh?" I don't know how other minorities are, but it seems that whenever there is the possibility that one of Us might have a high position, whether at work, or something as important as a high governmental position, WE keep them down. What I mean is that Hispanics (and I should say that I don't include myself in this) find something or start a chisme (gossip) to keep that person down. We'll make shit up, we'll start shit up, we'll sabotage that person's progress in any possible form. Why do Hispanics act like this? In one word, HATERS. No one hates better than the person of your own race. Like I said, I don't know how other races operate but I can be certain that they act the same way we do, after all, all minorities carry similar traits.
As I was discussing this topic with my Hispanic friends, no one of us speculated other reasons as to the diss on the Justice. It was as if we had planned the conversation, almost at the same time, we all said "why do we gotta keep a brotha down." Like I said, I am certain that other minorities operate the same way, so to those minorities that are oblivious to this, my gold nugget goes out to you; Never, ever share the possible success you may have coming to you. Don't tell other members of your race about your promotion, your possible new job, or anything that spells out success, because someone will sabotage your success. It wont be that white guy (although they are to blame for other things) that keeps you down. Remember keep your possible success on the DL cuz if you don't that's all it's going to be, a possibility, not a reality. To those who run for public office, where everyone knows, well your fucked and I can't help you (not just because I'm Hispanic and I want to make sure you don't succeed).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home