There are Gold Nuggets everywhere, I will find them and post them.

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Stupid Hypothetical/Disturbing commercial

Here's another disturbing commercial. Have you guys watched the Mountain Dew commercial where the two friends are by a Dew machine and one of them turns around and clicks the alarm for his car and his friend says "why do you lock that thing?" He then clicks it again and he starts changing cars. He then turns to his friend and changes him to a hot chick.

This is the stupid hypo and disturbing part of the commercial. The chick is HOT not doubt about that. BUT who in their right mind would do anything with a chick that just moments ago was his friend. If that were me, everytime we had sex, I wouldn't think about the hot chick, I would think "damn this is nasty, this is my guy friend." At that point I don't think it would even get to sex. Maybe this is just me again, but think about it guys (I don't say girls because maybe girls wouldn't find it as disturbing if they knew the guy really is a girl, or maybe it's me that thinking "hey that chick is doing it with a chick, now that's hot").

But seriously people there has to be someone out there that feels the same way maybe freakinrican wouldn't because when it comes to that he would do it with anything that breathes (Sorry papi, I couldn't help it).

Someone out there, PLEASE ADVICE!!!

I was really tempted in putting another picture here, but I refrained from it because I don't want to take away the effect of the pic in the future.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you're stealing my stupid hypothetical idea! Not cool man, not cool.

6:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home