There are Gold Nuggets everywhere, I will find them and post them.

Friday, August 26, 2005

Grocery store


I was waiting in line at the grocery store waiting to pay for my items. As I was waiting there, there was this dude in front of me looking at a magazine. There was probably two people in front of him, so he had some time until his check out.

At this point all I can see is the back of his head, but he then turns to the side so I could see the left side of his face. I saw him and noticed something that I have never seen in a grocery store line. This guy was so fixated on the pictures (half naked girl) that I could see some drool on the side of his lip. It's not like I was staring so hard that I could see it, but when he turned there was a bit of a glare from the lights of his spit that made me look.

I look at the magazine and he's looking at the latest edition of Maxim. I have never seen this, this buy looked like he was gonna blow a load right there and then.

So I did what anyone else would've done. I said "hey man" "must be a nice pic of the girl in the cover"
He gives me this weird look as if to say "it's none of your business."

I was trying to be funny with this guy but apparently he got pissed off. He turns around and mumble something.

I, like the badass that I am, I say "Did u say something man?" (I don't know what's wrong with me, normally I wouldn't say anything but as of late I've been a lot more confrontational than I would like to be) I started getting really pissed and felt like throwing right there. But, I asked him again what he said, and my tone was bit more forceful if you will. He then says something that I couldn't understand, so I say "what the hell man if you got something to say, say it in my face."
He responds (really slow and in a sarcastic tone) "I s-a-I-d Nina Kaczorowski"
And I say "what?"
he says "you asked me who the girl was and I just told you who, and by the way thanks for making me look like a pervert in front of these people.

Then I realized that the people infront of us were looking and the cashier had the phone in her hand as if ready to call security.

Man did I feel like an ass. Not to mention that since I'm like 1 out of 10 Hispanics in this city, I'm sure I didn't do anything to help our image.

Not only did I made myself look like an ass but I also made the guy infront of me look like a pervert.

It's not my fault that guy was drooling, this would have never happened had he just read the magazine at home and do what he has to do behind doors. Still don't you find this disgusting for someone to be drooling in front of you? That guy should've gotten a beat down just for that.

If you wanna look at magazines and look at the girls there, do it. I don't have a problem with that. Just don't drool like that.

Oh well so much for starting the weekend on a good note.

1 Comments:

Blogger gbfhbn said...

lol... you starting with folks on the grocery line.. lordy...

lol

qt

good morning to you.

6:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home