There are Gold Nuggets everywhere, I will find them and post them.

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Little city v. Big City

As some of you know I recently moved to a small city in Wisconsin. I used to like in Milwaukee, which is the big city in Wisconsin. What a difference in life between the two.

Little City (LC herein after)
1. Everyone says hi when passing by
Big City (BC herein after)
1. Everyone gives you the finger when passing by

LC
2. Everyone does volunteer work
BC
2. No one volunteers to work

LC
3. Bad drivers (old people)
BC
3. Bad drivers (mean old people and young punks

LC
4. I drop my jacket and someone picks it up
BC
4. I drop a jacket and it gets stolen

On number 4 I once dropped my Syracuse jacket, someone noticed it still had the
tags on it, got a gun pulled on me and he took the jacket.

LC
5. Full service gas stations
BC
5. Gas stations that don't serve shit (including gas)

LC
6. People burning leaves
BC
6. People burning cars

LC
7. Groups of old people in the one mall
BC
7. Groups of thugs in all the malls

LC
8. People gather for food at the one MCDs
BC
8. People gather to fight at the local feedin place

LC
9. Long drives on the country roads
BC
9. Very long drive to get to a country road

LC
10. should take 10mn to get to work I get there in 10mn
BC
10. should take 10 mn to get to work I get there in 40

LC
11. I look up and see the stars
BC
11. Some hits me for no reason and I see stars

LC
12. 98% white people (mainly nice)
BC
12. 70% whites (mainly racist)

LC
13. 2% minorities, can't wait to meet them
BC
13. 30% minorities, can't wait to kill them

I love this little town it's nice to raise a family, but I gotta admit I miss the looks, sounds and feel of the bigger city.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gold Nugget said...

To tell you the truth i haven't even seen a cab here. I drive and work downtown, but since i'm in my office all day, i dont see them. Here's another way to look at this. This town is so white that all the cooks in restaurants are white. That should tell you a lot about the minority population.

9:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home