There are Gold Nuggets everywhere, I will find them and post them.

Friday, August 05, 2005

I'm being interviewed by Puerto Rican Angel

If you want to be interviewed here's how it works.....
1. If you want to participate leave a comment below that says "interview me."
2. I will respond by asking you 5 questions, each person's will be different.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them 5 questions.

Here are the questions and responses

1. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be?
I think I'm gonna have to say Angelina Jolie - she looks so damn sexy

2. Where would you go on your dream vacation?
I would Start in Italy then to Thailand then to Mozambique and then to Bolivia

3. If you were stranded on a desert island what 3 things would you bring with you and why?
1. The finest girl I could grab (I know guys say why bring a woman she'll talk ur ear off along with the other negatives of a woman but to me sex will override all that crap)
2. "The Pill" for her cuz I don't want her pregnant on an island (we'll be shaggin like dingoes in the outback)
3. Food to have energy for all the sex we're gonna have (of course this assumes she'll wanna have sex but at some point there is the desperation, so at some point she'll break)

4. What is the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you?
This is gonna be really embarrassing, and it happened when I was in third grade. I really had to go to the bathroom, I had to take a piss, I asked the teacher if I could go the bathroom and she said no. Half hour later I ask again and again she says no. This goes on for a while until she gets tired of me asking and lets me go (the classroom was really big the teacher was in the opposite side of the door and the other kids were doing art projects so she wasn't paying attention). As I'm on my way out the door guess who steps in front of me and the door, you guessed it the fuckin bully (still remember his face, that evil smile, and his name; Roberto Pinto if you are out there you muthafucka, I will find you and cut your nuts off you SOB; ahhhhhhhh it feels good to get that out). Anyway he doesn't let me through (it has been over two hours since I first asked the teacher, I guess she wanted me to wait till recess) he starts pushing me around, finally I get mad and tried pushing him around and called him a pendejo (asshole, pretty foul for a third grader but things are different now and kids say worse things than that). He gets mad, grabs me by the arm and punches me as hard as he can on the kidney. Remember that my bladder is full and have been holding the piss for a while now. Well you can see the obvious, I pissed on myself and if you have ever been punched on the kidney, you know that it hurts a lot more being punched there than in the stomach. Well, that's not the only thing that came out, I literally shit myself. I bet you didn't' see that coming, I bet I sure ass hell gonna get shit from my buddies (specially freakinrican, I know ur ass aint gonna let this go by). I don't care though, I was in third graded and my bladder and apparently my intestines were full. This should make some people laugh and my friends not want to shake my hand anymore.

5. What's the craziest thing you have ever done?
Now this is something I can't discuss because it involves a girl and if for some reason she came across this she will know it's her and that would be the end of me. I'll just say a stupid thing I did; It was my birthday and the boys and girls from UPS (if you read my blog you'd know I worked there and crazy shit has happened there) took me out. When I got there they had 5 shots of tequila waiting for me. I took those straight followed by a beer. I had about 3 more beers in half hour and I had 5 more tequila shots waiting for me. I had about 3 or 4 beers in about an hour and then I had 5 more shots of tequila waiting for me followed by a beer. If you haven't counted yet that is 15 shots of tequila and about 8 beers in about two hours. Needless to say I was drunk as shit, the pants came down and the first thing I did after that was grab a girl and took her to the dance floor (this was a rather small bar and dance floor was really small) and I was dancing with one of my employees with no pants. Unfortunately someone happened to have a camera with them and some pics were taken. I don't know were those ended up so I hope they never turn up.

I really can't believe I answered these questions. I'm sure I will loose some friends after this.

4 Comments:

Blogger Gold Nugget said...

Well rican, that shit will never come out again (no pun intended) It's not gonna be as if i will tell the girl what happened. I couldn't help it nigga the boy was big and failed two grades, he punched hard as hell, it was out of my control, literally. I also have to say that i'm obviously not ashamed of my member and i got compliments the next day by some girls, yes, including gummer (see UPS post).

6:48 AM

 
Blogger * said...

man that bites! i remember a kid punching me in the 6th grade for calling his girlfriend a lesbian (I did it to bother him rather than insult her) but that was in the stomach, but I took it "like a man" and acted like it didn't hurt. think it would have been a different story if it had been in the kidney.

6:52 AM

 
Blogger Gold Nugget said...

I appreciate the sympathy, to my defense i had my back to him so i really didnt see the punch coming.

6:54 AM

 
Blogger Gold Nugget said...

in short i went out with her one more time. We went to a club we danced with kissed and that was it. She called a day later, we had almost the same conversation. I basically stopped returning her calls, i know real macho right? oh well, it just didnt seem like she would get the point even if i told her.

11:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home