There are Gold Nuggets everywhere, I will find them and post them.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Gone too far?


Some may think this inappropriate, but it's my blog and I'll do and write what I want.

Lets proceed.

Everyone has done things that maybe regretted later. I'm talking about sex stuff one regrets. Whether is doing something with an ugly ass girl/guy or having sex in a place they shouldn't have.

One of the things I regret was getting a blow job in the back of a restaurant. I wont go into details because they're inconsequential to the post (at least that's my excuse). Long story short (ala Homer), I was drunk, she was drunk, I kissed her, she kissed me, I asked for a blow job, she gave the blow job and went back to eat.

For some that may be too much info and may think it was inappropriate to do. But when you're 20 and horny not much matters.

The following story is the top of all the things I've been around that I think is going too far.
I was in High school, I think I might have been a junior or a sophomore. There was this chick who had transferred from a school in the city (I went to a suburban school, yes I bussed it from the city to the suburb). From what I remember she was white, skinny and ugly.
I was in class and a friend of mine comes in and tells me "dude, there's a line to go to the guys bathroom. When do you ever see a line to the guys bathroom."
I say "that is weird." So in my highschool curiosity I look outside and I don't see a line. I think to myself "did something happen like someone got into a fight or something?"

What happened I could not have guessed it in a million years. Apparently this new chick got busted for giving blow jobs in the boys bathroom. I don't know what is worse, for the girl to be giving that many blow jobs or to be the last guy on the line. Bottom line, the girl got expelled and some of the guys got suspended .

Some girls may say, that's bull shit why does the girl get kicked out and all the boys get is a suspension. Can you imagine your parents getting a call from the principal saying "I hate to tell you Karen but Jonnie has been suspended for (clear his throat)inappropriate conduct, he got his dick sucked by a girl." I know my parents would literally kill me if they got that call. I digress.

That's not even the worse part of the story. Apparently she went to the rival school were she also got kicked out for giving blow jobs, this time somewhere near the lunch room. I can't say for sure that this is true, but if a girl gives 10 blow jobs in one sitting, she's bound to do it again.

I knew one of the guys that got the blow job, he was happy recipient number 3. A few days later he went home for having a burning sensation when peeing. Hummmm, I wonder why he got that.

Here's a gold nugget to the guys - If you meet a girl that has the nickname blow job Betty, chances are that it's the same chick from highschool, and chances are that if you get some from her, you will also have a burning sensation everytime you pee. Bottom line, don't do anything with a girl that has a nickname like Blow Job Betty, or a similar nickname.

6 Comments:

Blogger Homer said...

good shit..
ithink ive seen that same chick walking around the streets of chitown... she always looks like she just finished eating a glazed doughnut, right?

2:27 PM

 
Blogger * said...

HAHAHAHAHA. I consider it a good post when I slump in my seat and cover my mouth to stifle concurrent noises of disgust and amusement. Yes, I'm slumping and stifling.
(Btw, GN, erase the spam, man!)

3:54 AM

 
Blogger * said...

Homer - now you're just making me vomit in my mouth. Thanks for the visual :P.

3:54 AM

 
Blogger Gold Nugget said...

First, rican, i wouldnt have done that. Maybe if i thought i was the only one and the first one. The scene became too noticable for me to do something about it. Second, i do have higher standards than that so even if it was three people i wouldn't have done it. ok, who am i kidding, i probably would've had it not been so noticable

5:55 AM

 
Blogger Homer said...

actually, I read about this chick in the N.Y Times. Turns out she ended up at a prestigous private school where she graduated HEAD of the class.

And 1.

8:15 AM

 
Blogger Gold Nugget said...

I say give the girl a fake dick to have in her pocket at all times, so when she feels the need to have something in her mouth she puts that. Is there a patch out there to make her stop sucking dick?

5:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home